Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Audio-dine (if codine were noise)

Hump day is coming to an end as I relax and let the smooth melodies of El Ten Eleven assure me the rest of the week will go by fast.
And they're right.

On to significance...

Beach House released their third album, Teen Dream on Tuesday. I'm happy to say it's as dangerously beautiful as the rest. (I recommend you listen to the others)

Listening to their music feels like having magical glitter fall from the sky making any moment, whether its washing your mom's laundry, making chalk art, or buying Pall Mall Cigarettes,
truly beautiful.
They played the song Zebra on Jimmy Fallon the other night, and after seeing how flawlessly they performed, I'm sure thousands of Americans we're successfully lassoed by the radiant musical waves expelled through their speakers.

They sound so...warm? majestic? sensual? You call it.


No comments:

Post a Comment